Do you want to exfoliate your skin better? Microdermabrasion is the way to go. This is an excellent and effective way to rejuvenate your skin. It is a quick and non-invasive procedure that uses fine crystals or diamond-studded tips to exfoliate and remove the superficial layer of dry and dead skin cells.
This procedure helps to stimulate the production of new skin cells and collagen. This improves your skin tone and texture by minimizing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots, acne scars, age spots, and enlarged pores. You can achieve clear and glowing skin without visiting the spa by using the best at-home microdermabrasion machine. Here is a list of the best options available in the market.
- Editor’s Choices
- Top 10 At Home Microdermabrasion Machines Of 2024
- 1. Trophy Skin MicrodermMD at Home Microdermabrasion (Best Anti Aging)
- 2. Microderm GLO Diamond Microdermabrasion Machine (Best For Oily Skin)
- 3. PMD Personal Microderm Classic (Best For Dry Skin)
- 4. Kendal Professional Diamond Microdermabrasion Machine (Best For Non-Surgical Skin)
- 5. NuBrilliance Microdermabrasion Skin Care System (Best Skin Texture)
- 6. ZENY Pro Diamond Dermabrasion Microdermabrasion Machine (Best For Sensitive Skin)
- 7. Beurer Professional at-Home Microdermabrasion (Best Skin Lifting)
- 8. Neutrogena at home microdermabrasion machine (Best For Acne Prone Skin)
- 9. Crystalift-At-Home-Microdermabrasion-Vacuum (Best Overall)
- 10. Nmeisi 3 in 1 Microdermabrasion Diamond Facial Machine (Best Warranty)
- How To Pick The Right At Home Microdermabrasion Machine?
- Frequently Asked Questions
Top 10 At Home Microdermabrasion Machines Of 2024
1. Trophy Skin MicrodermMD at Home Microdermabrasion (Best Anti Aging)
This is a spa-quality dermabrasion facial treatment machine for treating aging skin. It reduces the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, brown spots, and uneven skin tone. It lightens acne scars and prevents new blemishes from forming.
This machine will remove dead skin cells that hinder the absorption of skincare serums and moisturizers and make your complexion dull. It comes with 8 levels of suction to treat eye wrinkles and remove blackheads. This machine comes as a complete kit with everything you need to get started with at-home microdermabrasion.
- Has an automatic mode feature to display illustrations on how to use it
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines, dark spots, and wrinkles
- Improves your skin tone and texture
- Removes dead skin cells and blackheads
2. Microderm GLO Diamond Microdermabrasion Machine (Best For Oily Skin)
This is a dermatologist-tested home dermabrasion kit for exfoliating and brightening your skin. It uses a patented diamond-safe 3D suction technology to make sure that you do cut your face.
It is safe and gentle enough for all skin types including sensitive skin. It improves your skin radiance, makes your pores appear smaller, and fights the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The machine comes with two intensity speeds, and you can adjust the speed to your comfort level.
- Uses safe and patented diamond 3D technology
- Has adjustable intensity
- Smooths and softens your skin
- Suitable for all skins including the sensitive one
- Remove wrinkles, acne scars, and dark spots effectively
3. PMD Personal Microderm Classic (Best For Dry Skin)
Uncover your most vibrant and radiant complexion by using the PMD Personal Microderm Classic machine. It smooths and evens your skin tone by reducing blemishes, and improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
It combines patented spinning disc technology with perfectly calibrated vacuum suction to leave your skin looking fresh, supple, and radiant.
The spinning discs are embedded with aluminum oxide crystals that exfoliate away dead and dull skin barriers to reveal glowing youthful skin. The vacuum suction increases circulation and triggers the skin’s natural healing process that boosts collagen and elastin production.
- Can be used for both the face and body
- Suitable for all skin types
- Smooths and even skin tone
- Reduce blemishes, acne scars, fine lines, and wrinkles
4. Kendal Professional Diamond Microdermabrasion Machine (Best For Non-Surgical Skin)
This is a microdermabrasion machine that performs non-surgical skin resurfacing procedures. It uses sterile diamond heads to peel and run off the dead skin cells at the skin’s top layer. This is followed by suction which removes particles along with any dirt, and dead skin cells.
This treatment helps remove skin debris, scars, blemishes, wrinkles, fine lines, and uneven pigmentation. The machine comes with 9 PC diamond tips in different sizes to be used in different areas of your face.
- Comes with 9 sizes of diamond tips to work on different areas
- Removes skin debris, wrinkles, pigmentation, and acne scars
- Comes with 360 cotton fillers
- Rejuvenates and smoothens skin
5. NuBrilliance Microdermabrasion Skin Care System (Best Skin Texture)
This is a non-invasive aesthetic treatment that exfoliates dead and flaking cells on the skin’s surface and rejuvenates the layers underneath. It uses a combination of real diamond peel exfoliation and vacuum stimulation to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
It improves your skin tone, texture, and elasticity while helping to reduce acne scars and age spots. It comes with a regular diamond tip to use on less sensitive areas like your hands and arms and a fine diamond tip to use on the face and neck.
- Provides gentle non-abrasive exfoliation
- Improves skin texture, tone, and elasticity
- Reduce fine lines, wrinkles, acne scars, and age spots
- Allow a smooth and youthful skin to emerge
6. ZENY Pro Diamond Dermabrasion Microdermabrasion Machine (Best For Sensitive Skin)
If you want to treat acne, hyperpigmentation, fine lines, and wrinkles, use ZENY Pro Diamond Dermabrasion Microdermabrasion Machine. It smooths your skin by removing the old skin layer, getting rid of dead skin cells, age spots, and fine lines, and improving the skin’s overall tone and texture.
The process encourages collagen production, which makes the skin smooth and soft. The machine comes with exfoliating discs, which range from very coarse to very fine for ultrasensitive skin. It also has different suction levels of intensity to make it effective for all skin types.
- Has adjustable suction intensity
- Helps with enlarged pores, blemishes, wrinkles, and aging skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- Has different tips to use in different areas of the body and face
7. Beurer Professional at-Home Microdermabrasion (Best Skin Lifting)
Revitalize, exfoliate, and rejuvenate your skin with Beurer Professional at-Home Microdermabrasion. It removes excess skin cells gently and promotes circulation of blood and cell renewal.
The machine comes with 5 intensity levels to suit various skin conditions. It comes with three high-quality attachments that are coated with sapphire for gentle and effective exfoliation. There is a big, coarse, and precise tip to work on different areas of the body.
- 3 high-quality sapphire-coated attachments
- 5 intensity levels
- Promotes circulation of blood and skin renewal
- Comes with a storage box with 20 disposable filters
8. Neutrogena at home microdermabrasion machine (Best For Acne Prone Skin)
This is a complete at-home microdermabrasion facial treatment designed to get rid of aging signs, blemishes, and acne scars. It provides softer and more luminous skin after use and firmer younger-looking skin over time.
It comes with 12 rejuvenation single-use puffs embedded with ultra-fine crystals and mild purifiers to provide gentle exfoliation to reveal luminous skin. This machine uses micro-vibrations to boost skin renewal that leading to firmer, brighter, and healthy-looking skin.
- Comes with 12 rejuvenation puffs
- Gently exfoliates skin
- Minimize the appearance of pores, acne scars, and dark spots
- Uses 2 AA batteries
- Clinically proven to brighten and smooth skin
9. Crystalift-At-Home-Microdermabrasion-Vacuum (Best Overall)
This is a great machine for at-home microdermabrasion. It helps to exfoliate your skin by removing dead skin cells with crystals that leave your skin luminous and smooth. It is ideal for getting rid of wrinkles, fine lines, acne scars, blemishes, dark spots, and age spots.
The procure improves blood circulation and stimulates collagen production that firms your skin and gives it a youthful look.
- Get rids of wrinkles, fine lines, and dark spots
- Exfoliates the skin gently
- Has adjustable suction intensity levels
- Suitable for all skin types
10. Nmeisi 3 in 1 Microdermabrasion Diamond Facial Machine (Best Warranty)
Get a healthy facial clean product with Nmeisi 3 in 1 Microdermabrasion Diamond Facial Machine. It uses diamond heads to abrade or rub on the top skin layer and vacuum out the particles along with any dirt and dead skin.
The machine can remove blackheads and dead skin cells to give you healthy glowing beautiful skin. It uses vacuum glass tubes to suction whiteheads and blackheads located in the skin’s deep layer while unclogging clogged pores.
- Has adjustable intensity levels
- Clears blocked pores
- Removes blackheads and whiteheads
- Gives you healthy glowing beautiful skin
How To Pick The Right At Home Microdermabrasion Machine?
Type of machine
There are two types of microdermabrasion machines. They include crystal microdermabrasion machines and diamond microdermabrasion machines. The crystal machine removes dead skin layers using a fine spray of natural crystals of sodium bicarbonate or aluminum oxide.
These machines are gentle on the skin, and since crystals are not reused, they offer a completely clean procedure that is free of infections. They are lighter and comparatively cheap. Go for a crystal machine if you want a gentle, and portable option.
Diamond microdermabrasion machines contain synthetic diamond at the tip wand that gently scratches the dead skin cells. The diamond tips are available in many sizes to suit many skin treatments. These machines are popular because they offer better performance and precision.
Microdermabrasion machine cost is on the higher side. It is good to consider your budget before settling for one.
Consider buying a microdermabrasion machine that has adjustable suction intensity. A machine with a high suction intensity will help to quickly and efficiently remove dead skin cells with the vacuum pump’s help.
Go for a machine that comes with several accessories for ease of use. This includes cleansing kits, replacement fillers, various tips, creams, and carrying bags.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are home microdermabrasion machines safe?
Yes. These treatments are completely safe if used in the right way. It is good to read the manual instructions to ensure you use the machine, as illustrated by the manufacturer.
Do home microdermabrasion machines work?
Yes. These machines work by exfoliating your skin gently using crystals or diamond-embedded tips to get rid of dead skin cells. The process stimulates collagen production that makes your skin firmer and gets rids of wrinkles and fine lines.
What are the benefits of using microdermabrasion machines?
They help to reduce signs of aging, acne scars, enlarged pores, and sun damage and give you healthy, glowing, radiant, smooth skin.
A microdermabrasion machine is the most comfortable and quickest way to exfoliate your skin. It is a non-invasive product that gives your skin a youthful complexion by eliminating signs of aging like fine lines and wrinkles.
It also helps in minimizing large pores, firming skin, and getting rid of acne scars, dark spots, blackheads, and other blemishes. From our list of the best at-home microdermabrasion machines, our top pick is Kendal Professional Diamond Microdermabrasion Machine. It uses sterile diamond heads to peel and run off the dead skin cells at the skin’s top layer.
This treatment helps remove skin debris, scars, blemishes, wrinkles, fine lines, and uneven pigmentation. The machine comes with 9 PC diamond tips in different sizes to be used in different areas of your face. It also has 360 cotton fillers.
About Author (Susan R. Orrell)
Susan R. Orrell is a well-respected skin care expert and blogger. She has extensive knowledge of skin care products and routines and is dedicated to helping others achieve healthy, radiant skin. Her blog, "The Apex Beauty," is a go-to resource for skincare information, and readers around the world trust her advice. Whether you're looking for tips on how to treat acne, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, or maintain healthy skin, the blog has something for everyone.