Last Updated on March 19, 2022
Do you know that Korean face masks are powerful skincare products that can give you better skin in less than an hour?
These are sheet masks with a cotton pad that are soaked in powerful skin-rejuvenating ingredients. They moisturize your skin, brighten it, control acne by taking care of your pores, and are full of anti aging benefits.
Korean face mask sheets are soaked in snail mucin, which delivers nutrients and vitamins needed that promote collagen production and aid in skin healing and regeneration. Using the best Korean face masks keeps your skin glowing, moisturized, and revitalized.
Since these Korean face masks differ in material, form, and ingredients, we have gathered a list of the best ones to try depending on your skin type.
- Best Korean Face Mask Comparison Chart
- Top 10 Korean Face Mask Review
- DERMAL Collagen Essence Full Face Facial
- Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask
- Ebanel Instant Brightening & Hydrating Korean Face Mask
- Celavi Essence Facial Face Mask Moisturizing Skin
- LA PURE Korean Face Mask Hydrating Sheet
- Elixir Premium Lab Korean 24K Gold Moisturizing Face Mask
- Kisskin Anti-Aging Korean Face Mask
- BeauKON Korean Facial Sheet Mask
- DEW CARE Sugar Kitten Face Mask
- U-NEED 100 pcs Korean Face Sheet Mask
- Things To Consider When Choose Best Korean Face Mask
Best Korean Face Mask Comparison Chart
Top 10 Korean Face Mask Review
This is a full-face facial mask with 24 different types of masks pack. Its cotton sheets are 100% cotton and are soaked with plant-derived ingredients that instantly hydrate and refresh your skin. These breathable sheets have excellent adherence and enhance rapid absorption that minimizes skin damage.
The key ingredients in DERMAL Collagen Essence Full Face Facial include sodium hyaluronate that moisturizes and revitalizes your skin. Hydrolyzed collagen that hydrates and strengthens the skin, and panthenol that soothes and relieves skin redness.
- Non-stick rich-moisturizing essence
- Rapid absorption that instantly hydrates and refreshes the skin
- Made of plant-derived ingredients
- Has vitamin E and collagen that keeps your skin lively and healthy
This is a blackhead removal and pore exfoliating pack. It is made of clay and carbonated water and starts to bubble on your skin while purifying and detoxifying your pores and melting away makeup.
It is enriched with ingredients like aloe vera, green tea extracts, and charcoal water to nourish your skin. After 5 minutes of tingly foaming, you should massage the face mask all over your face to melt off dirt and sebum to clean your pores effectively.
- Removes dirt from pores effectively
- Enriched with ingredients that reduce inflammation
- Prevents cane from forming
- Blackhead removal
This is a 15-pack collagen face mask that offers instant brightening and hydration to your face. The sheets are infused with hyaluronic acid, aloe vera, vitamin C and E, purslane extracts, and tomato. It is a moisturizing and hydrating face mask that leaves your skin smoother, softer, and healthier.
It is infused with collagen peptides that boost skin cell regeneration to achieve firmer skin that fights aging signs and a youthful look. These face sheets also have a soothing and anti-inflammatory effect. They are infused with chamomile extract, ascorbic acid, and aloe vera that help to reduce redness and blemishes while relieving acne and other skin irritations.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Soothing and anti-inflammatory effects
- Instant hydration and brightening of the skin
- Firms the skin
This is Korean skincare moisturizing 12 pack paper sheet. Regular use of face masks can help diminish signs of dark spots, hyperpigmentation, dark circles, and puffiness.
The masks are infused with anti-aging antioxidants, honey, tea tree, and collagen to create firmer, healthier, and radiant balanced skin. The sheets are infused with natural botanical moisturizing ingredients like cucumber, honey, charcoal, and avocado that offer hydration to your skin.
- Packed with minerals, antioxidants, and vitamins
- Diminish signs of dark spots and pigmentation
- Firms the skin by moisturizing and hydrating it
- Age-reversing formula with anti-aging ingredients
This is a hydrating sheet mask for both men and women. Unlike other Korean face masks, it has the highest amount of snail secretion filtrate with 7000ppm. This means it is packed with more filtrate to repair and rejuvenate your skin.
Hence you experience faster and fuller results. These snail mucin filtrate masks are infused with natural minerals, vitamins, and enzymes that prevent premature aging, reduce inflammation, and rehydrates your skin.
- 100% cotton face masks with no parabens to prevent skin irritation
- Skin regeneration mask with snail secretion filtrate
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Prevents premature skin aging
- Minimize and reduce the appearance of pores
- Reduce inflammation
- Moisturizes and rehydrates dry skin
Firm your skin for a youthful glow with Elixir Premium Lab Korean 24K Gold Moisturizing Face Mask. This is one of the best Asian face masks,a spa-quality treatment known to offer effective dermal therapy by penetrating deep into your skin to restore moisture.
It activates your skin’s basal cells, which helps to reduce fine lines and the appearance of pores and firms your skin. This face mask will also slow down the reduction of collagen that comes with age so that your skin can look younger for longer.
The Tencel gel layer is soaked with anti-aging ingredients and moisturizing collagen and vitamin E that exfoliates and hydrates your skin.
- Evens skin tone
- Firms your skin and smooth fine lines
- Boost restorative collagen production
- Hydrates nod exfoliates your skin
This is an anti-aging Korean face mask formulated with vitamin C and Jeju citrus extract that moisturizes your skin. This face mask helps to fight signs of aging and repairs sun-damaged skin and dryness. It is suitable for oily skin, acne-prone skin, and sensitive skin.
The mask is made from a plant-based material that prevents damage to your skin. It contains a blend of adenosine and plant-derived anti-inflammatory ingredients like aloe vera, green tea, and sea kelp fighting skin aging signs.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Fights signs of aging and repairs sun-damaged skin
- Contains exfoliating ingredients to remove dead skin cells
- Made from plant-based material
Get a 2 set of 8 different types of facial masks from BeauKON Korean Facial Sheet Mask for your everyday use. Depending on your skin condition, you can either choose a soothing, brightening nourishing, age-defying, purifying hydrating, and lifting face mask.
The masks are infused with safe ingredients that help your skin to rejuvenate, relax and glow. No artificial fragrance is used on these masks, which makes them ideal for people with sensitive skin.
- Helps your skin to relax and remain healthy
- No fragrances added
- 8 different types of masks to choose from for your skin condition
- Made with safe ingredients that will not irritate your skin
This is a hydrating face mask designed for dry skin. It is formulated with hyaluronic acid that penetrates deeply into your skin layers to moisturize your skin. It is powder form and clears acne scars, blemishes, and keeps your skin super soft.
It works great and leaves your skin looking great instantly and feeling smooth. When you peel off the mask, it reveals younger-looking and better-looking skin.
- Keeps your skin hydrated
- Clears acne scars and blemishes
- Keeps your skin smooth soft, and youthful
- Suitable for dry skin
U-NEED 100 pcs Korean Face Sheet Mask offers ultra-hydration with an abundant serum that moisturizes your face. Its Tencel sheet is made from an eco-friendly material that is extracted from eucalyptus trees.
It has a silky-smooth soft texture with low friction that can be used safely for sensitive skin. The sheets are of various types, and you can choose one that suits your skin needs. We have aloe, collagen, avocado, green tea, tea tree, cucumber, vitamin, blueberry, charcoal, and pomegranate.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Available in 10 different fruit and vegetable ingredients
- Keeps your face moisturized
- Make your skin soft and brighter
Things To Consider When Choose Best Korean Face Mask
The ingredients used in any face mask will determine its effectiveness. When buying Korean face masks, always go for the masks with ingredients like snail mucin and vitamin C.
They help speed up the healing process of wounds and acne scars and promote collagen production that helps in skin healing and regeneration. Also, go for face masks that are infused with plant-derived ingredients that will not irritate your skin.
Your Skin Type
Korean face masks are formulated for various skin types. Before choosing one, consider your skin type to buy a face mask that will cater to your skin needs.
For dry skin, go for a face mask with hyaluronic acid as it helps to hydrate and moisturize your skin deeply.
If your skin is acne-prone, any face mask with salicylic acid, vitamin C, or tea tree oil ensures that your pores are not clogged. Also, avoid face sheets with added fragrances as they can aggravate the sensitivity of your skin.
For oily skin, look for face masks that absorb excess sebum and balance your skin’s PH to prevent excess oil production.
If you want to fight premature aging signs, face masks with ceramides and green tea, they are great antioxidants that help fight the free radicals that cause skin damage.
Why should you use a Korean face mask?
Korea is arguably the beauty capital when it comes to skincare products. Their products are made with pure and rare ingredients like snail mucin extract known to boost collagen production and aids in skin healing and rejuvenation.
Their face masks are the best and safe to use where you can easily find one that matches your skin type.
How often should you use a Korean face mask?
For effective results, use a Korean face mask three times a week. But it all depends on your budget and what you want to achieve with your skin.
How do you put on a Korean face mask?
1. Start with a properly cleaned face
2. Open the package and remove the mask
3. Unfold the sheet and place it on your face ensuring the holes for your eyes, nose, and mouth are properly aligned.
4. Let it sit there for 15-25 minutes
5. Peel off the mask and discard the sheet
6. Rub the essence left on your face gently for maximum absorption
7. Clean your face
Using face masks is part of a skincare routine that can give you better-looking skin in less time. The masks are infused with nourishing ingredients that help moisturize your skin, control acne, detoxify pores and brighten your skin.
Our top pick is the Ebanel Instant Brightening & Hydrating Korean Face Mask from our list of the best Korean face masks. We like it because it offers instant hydration and brightening of your skin.
It is infused with hyaluronic acid, aloe vera, vitamin C and E, purslane extracts, and tomato that hydrates and leaves your skin firmer. It has collagen peptides that boost skin cell regeneration to fight aging signs for a youthful look.
- Best Body Washes for Dry Skin
- Best Antibacterial Soaps To Keep Your Body Germ-Free
- Best Ammonia Free Hair Dyes for Healthy, Shiny Color