Last Updated on September 8, 2021
Bacteria can cause many skin issues. Using antibacterial soap to clean your body, face and hands remove any lingering germs and bacteria that can cause infections.
Unlike regular soaps, antibacterial soaps cleanse the skin deeply and adequately, disposing of bacterial, diet, germs, and body odor. Washing your hands thoroughly with an antibacterial soap prevents you from catching the flu or cold.
These soaps are formulated with gentle ingredients, and you can use them on your facial skin too as they will not damage the moisture natural barrier. Most of them have moisturizing ingredients and essential oils that leave your skin soft and refreshed.
Here is a list of the best antibacterial soap you should try for a bacteria and germ-free body.
- Best Antibacterial Soap Comparison Chart
- Top 10 Antibacterial Soaps Review
- Safeguard Beige Antibacterial Soap
- Dial Antibacterial Deodorant Soap
- Defense Soap Original Tea Tree Bar Soap
- Purely Northwest Antifungal Tea Tree Oil Body Wash
- Noble Formula 2% Pyrithione Zinc Bar Soap
- Aromavita Oregano Oil Soap Natural Plant Therapy
- Dettol Anti-Bacterial Hand and Body Bar Soap
- Fieldworks Supply Organic All-Natural Body Wash Soap
- Softsoap Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap
- Serendipitous Summer Farms Antibacterial Liquid Soap
- Things To Consider When Buying Best Antibacterial Soap
Best Antibacterial Soap Comparison Chart
Top 10 Antibacterial Soaps Review
This is one of the best antibacterial body soaps to keep you and your family healthy. It eliminates 99% of bacteria on your skin while washing away all dirt and body odor.
This effective sap removes all bacteria while maintaining your skin’s natural moisture barrier. You will not experience any dryness as it will not strip your skin of its essential oils. This soap is unisex meaning everybody in your family can use it
- Keeps your skin feeling fresh and young
- Ideal for both men and women
- Washes away dirt and body odor
- Eliminates 99% of bacterial
For all-day freshness, use Dial Antibacterial Deodorant Soap that keeps your skin clean, healthy, and hydrated. It is formulated to provide a rich, moisture-rich, moisture-rich lather and washes away dirt and germs without drying out your skin.
This antibacterial soap kills odor-causing bacteria to help you feel clean and fresh all day. The soap rinses clean and does not log your pores giving you protection throughout the day.
- Offers all-day odor protection
- Rinses clean without drying your skin
- Has a rich creamy lather that washes away germs
- Keeps your skin clean, healthy, and hydrated
This is a clinically effective antifungal treatment soap that washes away bacteria and fungus. It removes dirt, germs, grime, sweat, smog, allergens, grunge, and built-up oils.
It is formulated with natural ingredients like tea tree oil and eucalyptus oil that provide a smooth, rich lather to remove all dirt and bacteria. The soap has a superior rinsing action that restores the skin moisture natural barrier and helps to control the production of sebum and dead skin cells.
- Provides a smooth rich lather to remove germs
- Triple milled for quality consistency and longevity
- Helps to control the production of sebum and dead skin cells
- Restores the skin natural barrier
If you are fighting athletes’ foot, nail fungus, ringworm, yeast, or jock itch, Purely Northwest Antifungal Tea Tree Oil Body Wash is the solution you need. T is formulated with a blend of 100% pure essential oils gentle for people with sensitive skin and eczema.
This body wash helps to combat smelly foot and body odor which leaves your skin clean and refreshed. This body wash is also excellent for addressing dry, flaky, burning, and itchy scalp. This soap will clean the skin and clogged pores while balancing oil production.
- Fights body and foot odor
- Fights unwanted body acne by balancing oil production and unclogging pores
- Soothes itchy, burning, and dry scalp
- Fights fungal skin infections
This antibacterial soap is formulated for acne-prone skin and can also be used for all other skin types. It is formulated with 2% Pyrithione Zinc (ZnP) that provides antifungal and antibacterial benefits. It is formulated with antioxidant-rich olive oil moisturizing emu oil and gently calming and exfoliating milled oats.
It relieves irritation, flaking, redness, itching while removing oil, dirt, bacteria, and germs from your skin. It is an excellent cleansing bra for everyday use, and its low comedogenic properties are helpful for acne-prone skin.
- Provides antifungal and antibacterial properties
- Relieves itchiness, redness, and irritation
- Formulated with antioxidant-rich olive oil
- Have anti-inflammatory benefits
This is an antibacterial soap bar that has very many uses. Apart from fighting germs and bacteria, it reduces signs of inflammation and swelling. It also fights the emerging foot and body odor.
This oregano oil soap is ideal for natural acne control and controls athletes’ foot, fungal nail infections, and skin irritation. This soap guarantees you healthy clean skin and prevents any bacterial infections from occurring.
- Suitable for acne-prone skin
- Destroys the growth of bacteria
- Eliminates odor
- Reduces signs of inflammation
- Leaves your skin fresh, soft, and lightly scented
This is a hand and body soap that kills 99.9% of bacteria and removes viruses on your hands and body. This soap has been around since before the 1950s and protects your skin from bacteria and germs effectively.
The soap is very gentle on your skin and does not strip away naturally occurring oils on your skin. Thus, it does not leave your skin dry and rough rather it leaves it fresh and soft. Suitable for use for both men and women, this soap ensures a happy and healthy family.
- Shields your body from a wide range of illness
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria
- Offers a long-lasting fragrance
- Gentle on the skin
- Does not leave your skin dry and rough
If your skin is sensitive and dry, Fieldworks Supply Organic All-Natural Body Wash Soap will work wonders on your skin. It is natural healing with rich detoxifying properties that help absorb and wash away bacteria, fungus, sweat, and grime.
It is formulated with essential oils, botanicals, and plant extracts like shea butter, aloe, and rosemary that hydrates and rejuvenates your skin. This body wash soap leaves your skin clean and refreshed.
- Suitable for dry and sensitive skin
- Washes away bacteria, fungus, and sweat
- Hydrates and rejuvenates the skin with essential oils
- 100% natural and organic
This is a unique antibacterial hand soap formula that is clinically proven to eliminate 99.9% of bacteria. The soap is dermatologist-tested to be gentle on your hands.
It is a PH balanced hand wash that helps retain skin’s natural moisture, and the moisturizers in the liquid hand soap leave the skin feeling soft and protected. It has a fresh citrus scent that leaves your skin feeling refreshed.
- Eliminates 99.9% of bacteria
- Gentle on hands
- Retains skin natural moisture
- Leaves your skin soft and moisturized
This is a liquid antibacterial hand soap that is gentle enough for everyday use. It is formulated with calendula oil that adds moisturizing and skin-repairing properties. It is made with essential oils that not only protect you from germs but also nourish your skin. It has a light citrus scent that makes it good to use when you have friends and families around.
- Made with safe natural essential oils
- Gentle enough for everyday use
- Moisturizing and skin-repairing properties
- Has a light citrus scent
Things To Consider When Buying Best Antibacterial Soap
Ingredients are very vital to consider in any product you use on your skin. For antibacterial soaps, always go for those that are made with natural ingredients. They don’t have chemicals that can trigger reactions on your skin. The key ingredients that you should look for are;
Tea tree oil
This is a common ingredient in many antibacterial soaps. It is a naturally-derived antiseptic that is mild on your skin, and it does not dry out your skin. This ingredient moisturizes while it cleanses your skin.
This is another key ingredient that is known to fight bacteria and germs. It is also a great moisturizer that does not cause dryness or irritation to your skin. It cleans your skin gently as it hydrates it.
This is another natural moisturizer to look for in antibacterial soaps. It also has strong germ-fighting powers to get rid of all bacteria and fungus.
Antibacterial soaps are formulated for different skin types. Considering your skin type will help you select the most suitable soap that will benefit your skin. For example, if your skin is sensitive, you should avoid antibacterial soaps that have added fragrance as they can trigger irritation on your skin or other reactions.
If you have dry skin, look for soaps with moisturizing and hydrating benefits. If you have oily skin, go for soaps that help on sebum productions and those that will not clog your pores.
Is it okay to use antibacterial soap on my face?
Yes. But only those that are recommended for use on your face. Read the product description carefully not to end up using soap for your hand on your face.
Are antibacterial soaps good for oily and acne-prone skin?
Yes. These are some that are formulated for oily and acne-prone skin. They help to balance sebum production and can help to treat acne fast.
What are the benefits of an antibacterial soap over a normal soap?
It prevents bacterial infections that can cause diseases by killing all the germs and fungus. They also contain hydrating ingredients and essential oils that will not dry your skin rather make it soft. They also contain non-comedogenic ingredients that will not clog your pores.
If you are still using regular soap, ditch it and start using antibacterial soap. It not only cleanses your body or face but also fights germs, bacteria, and fungus that can cause diseases. From our list of the best antibacterial soap, our top pick is the Safeguard Beige Antibacterial Soap.
It eliminates 99% of bacteria on your skin while washing away all dirt and body odor. It cleanses your skin while maintaining its moisture barrier, and you will not experience any dryness. It keeps your skin feeling fresh, young, and anyone in the family can use it.
- Best Ammonia Free Hair Dyes for Healthy, Shiny Color
- Best Freckle Removal Creams Ultimate Guide
- Best Salicylic Acid Face Washes for Every Skin Type